With the assistance of sponsors and well wishes the following was made possible:
1) A container which is used as a changing room to the staff.
2) Formulated many documents that will be used for internment.
3) Water facilities were introduced.
4) Commenced boundary wall. (still in progress)
5) Maintenance regarding grass-
6) Project administration.
7) Communication with families twenty four hours, seven days a week.
8) Acting as advisory capacity to bereaved families.
9) Installed a shrine mainly for the Hindu burials.
10) As part of our job creation program. This project made provision for employees and trainees.
The day–to–day running of this operation requires funding.
Donations and sponsors are welcome by using the following bank account:
BANK: FIRST NATIONAL BANK
NAME: PHOENIX FOUNDATION TRUST
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 62109783896
BRANCH: PHOENIX PLAZA
BRANCH CODE: 220529